Need to set up an automatic contribution plan? Roll over or transfer funds? Make a change to an account or open a new one?
All the forms you need are right here. You can either fill in the form online and then print and mail it, or you can download, print and fill in the form manually.
Mail completed form(s) to:
PO Box 55205
Boston, MA 02205-5205
30 Dan Road
Canton, MA 02021
*Use this address for overnight mail.
All forms are in PDF format and require the free Adobe Acrobat Reader
What would you like to do?
Select any of our forms from the list below; click the "sample" link to see a sample completed form:
- Open an account – Please read the Disclosure Booklet carefully and select from one of the following forms:
- Electronic Banking Information Form – Set up banking information and/or an automatic contribution plan (sample)
- Additional Contribution Form – Make an additional contribution by mail (sample)
- Incoming Rollover Form – Roll over or transfer from another account* (sample)
- Withdrawal Request Form – Make a withdrawal (sample)
- To set up automatic payroll deduction, please select the relevant form:
- Standard Payroll Direct Deposit Allocation Form – For Payroll Deduction through your Employer (sample)
- Payroll Deduction Form for Employees of the California Senate & Assembly Only (sample)
- Payroll Deduction Form for Employees of the University of California Only (sample)
- Payroll Deduction Form for California State Employees (non-State Senate & Assembly / non-UC) Only (sample)
- Annual Transfer Among Investment Portfolios Form – Rebalance or transfer funds among investment portfolios* (sample)
- Account Information Change Form – Update future contribution allocation instructions, address, phone number, email address or Successor participant information (sample)
- Change of Plan Participant / Beneficiary Form – Update Account Owner or Beneficiary (sample)
- Durable Power of Attorney Form – Create a durable Power of Attorney
- Trustee Authorization For Online Access Form – For Trust Accounts only, authorize a trustee to have online account access
- Authorized Agent / Interested Person Form – Add an authorized agent (sample)
*Before doing a transfer or rollover from another 529 plan account, be sure to consider the differences in features and costs, and any potential tax consequences.
†By selecting this application you will be instructing the Plan to open a custodial 529 account. Custodial 529 accounts are subject to certain limitations including the ability to make changes to, and transfers to and from the account. Please read the disclosure booklet carefully before contributing to a Custodial 529 account. Questions call (800) 544-5248.