Account Forms

Need to set up an automatic contribution plan? Roll over or transfer funds? Make a change to an account or open a new one?

All the forms you need are right here. You can either fill in the form online and then print and mail it, or you can download, print and fill in the form manually.

Mail completed form(s) to:

ScholarShare College Savings Plan
PO Box 55205
Boston, MA 02205-5205

ScholarShare College Savings Plan*
30 Dan Road
Canton, MA 02021

*Use this address for overnight mail.

All forms are in PDF format and require the free Adobe Acrobat Reader

What would you like to do?

Select any of our forms from the list below; click the "sample" link to see a sample completed form:

*Before doing a transfer or rollover from another 529 plan account, be sure to consider the differences in features and costs, and any potential tax consequences.

†By selecting this application you will be instructing the Plan to open a custodial 529 account. Custodial 529 accounts are subject to certain limitations including the ability to make changes to, and transfers to and from the account. Please read the disclosure booklet carefully before contributing to a Custodial 529 account. Questions call (800) 544-5248.

We are here to help.
tiaa cref